Hand Held Gasoline Rock Drill for for Breaking Percussive Drilling
|FOB Unit Price:||US $549 US $529|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wood Box, One Set for One Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YN27J
- Rotating Speed of Engine: >2450 R/Min
- Fuel Consumption: 0.12L/M
- Shank Size: 22*108mm, 25*159mm
- Specification: CE, SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 84671900
- Type of Engine: Single Cylinder, Air Colled Tow Strokes
- Drilling Speed: >250mm / Min
- Max. Drilling Depth: >6 M.
- Trademark: Prodrill
- Origin: China
Gasoline Internal Combustion Rock Drill Type YN27J is a very efficient machine with the special feature
that the structure is very compact, Less of the-easy-to-damage-parts, and very easy to control. It can
adapt to these outside situations there is no water and no electronic power. It is a Kind hand held drill built up with gasoline engine, Air pump, rock drill and the rotation plumbum equipment for running or stop. It can be used as a tool for breaking, percussive drilling, tamping besides rock.
Other type: YN27A,YN28,YN30A,YN30W
Our main products are as below:
Construction & Mining & Rock Drill Tools:
A. DTH Hammer and Bit (2''-24''), Overburden Drilling System; RC System.
B. Top Hammer (drill hole dia.: 33 ~ 152mm).
1) Thread Tools (Button Bits, Rod, Coupling, Shank Adaptor): (R25/28/32/38, T38/45/51, ST58,GT60).
2) High Rang Soundless Cracking Agent (dia. 40 ~ 50mm).
Quarrying Drill Tools (drill hole dia.: 17 ~ 45mm).
1) Taper Drill Tools (Bit: button/chisel; Rod: Tapered/Integral), Carbide Tips, Segment, Grinding Wheel, Grinder.
3) Pneumatic Rock Drill: Hand-held (Y24, TY24C), Air leg (YT28) and Gasoline (YN27J).
4) Expansive Mortar (dia. 30 ~ 35mm); Hydraulic Rock Splitter PD40-250, Aluminum Cylinder.
5) Air Pushing Bag, Water Bag; Pneumatica Splitter G10, Hand Splitter, etc.
6) Hydraulic Breaker hammer, Paving breaker TPB40, 60, 90 for rock or concrete demolition.
7) PD28, PD45, PD90, PD115/HC20 Excavator mounted rock drilling.